Utility Helpline Brokerage Services
There is no cost or obligation to obtain a price comparison or ask for advice. However, by agreeing a contract via our service, you are accepting that your chosen supplier may pay Utility Helpline an introduction fee. Depending on the supplier, the introduction fee may be included in the price.
Utility Helpline Consultancy Services
Level of service and fees would be agreed in advance and then paid directly from you the customer quarterly throughout the contract term.
At Utility Helpline, we believe in giving our customers a first class personal service. If however, there’s an issue you need to bring to our attention or you would like to make a complaint, please let us know by following the steps below.
Our Complaints Policy:
- Complaints can be made over the phone or by email or letter. We’ll always do our best to sort your problem out straight away (within 24 hours).
- If we need more time, we’ll give you a reference number and contact you as soon as we’ve sorted out your issue.
- If we haven’t resolved your complaint within 5 working days, we’ll contact you to explain why and keep in touch until it’s resolved.
- In the unlikely event you not happy with our final decision we can guide you to access any relevant ombudsmen services.
Who to contact about your complaint:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us on 01432 378695
- Write to: Energy Manager, Richard Bonelle, 107 Burrows Business Centre, Hereford, HR1 2HE
Please include this information with your complaint:
- Name and address
- Contact number
- Details of the problem and any suggestion of how you would like us to put it right