- To provide you with a simple, time & cost saving process for the procurement of business energy.
- To help manage any disputes, metering or billing issues.
- Advice on new regulation that might impact or have cost to their business.
- To offer a trusted link between you and your business energy suppliers.
Tendering and Energy Procurement
- We provide guidance on the ideal time to issue tenders or secure energy contracts.
- We will recommend ideal contract durations based on your requirements.
- We will prepare a tender document to go to all the major suppliers (unless any have been specifically excluded).
- Subject to sign off, submit your tenders to the business energy market.
- We provide a summary league table, so you can review all business energy charges.
- Confirm suitability of business energy supplier terms and conditions.
- Manage and monitor the set-up of new business energy contracts.
- Provide direct telephone support via a dedicated account manager.
- Provide free dispute and billing resolution.
- Provide advice for all matters energy –metering, energy services, regulation etc.
We promise our customers that:
- We will treat you and your business with respect.
- We will be honest, open and fair.
- We will remain impartial.
- We will always use plain English.
- We will deliver what we promise.
- We will act in your best interest.
Utility Helpline is happy to be bound and abide to:
- Data Protection Act.
- TPI Code of Practice.
- Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008 (BPMMRs).