Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber energy efficiency programme
- Reduce carbon emissions and business overheads by promoting sustainable business practices.
- Sharing knowledge and best practice.
- Highlight new technologies and hear from suppliers.
- Promote sustainable growth.
BEEP fundingThe BEEP programme is an EU funded project that helps businesses become more energy efficient. It is delivered by a team of Energy Efficiency Advisers operating throughout Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Telford and Wrekin. These advisers offer on-site energy efficiency advice and can conduct full energy assessments to identify areas where savings are possible. Some of the energy savings will be low or no cost savings that require little initial investment. If the Energy Efficiency Adviser identifies areas where investment can be made then you can apply for BEEP funding to cover up to 40% of the costs of energy saving projects. The grant funding can range between £2,000 and £20,000. Typical projects include:
- Energy efficient lighting
- Energy efficient heating
- Insulation projects
- Replacing old or inefficient machinery
- Be based in Worcestershire, Herefordshire or Telford and Wrekin
- Have less than 250 employees
- Have a turnover less than (GBP equivalent of) €50 million or a balance sheet of less than €43 million.
Why should you invest in energy efficiency?Energy efficiency is one of the easiest ways of boosting your company’s profit margins. There’s no need to win new business and you also enjoy the reputational benefits that come with reducing your carbon impact.
- Increased profitability
- Avoid rising energy prices
- Better working conditions
- Reputational boost for your company
Published by Utility Helpline on
Wholesale Energy Prices Update 12/03/2021
Wholesale Energy Prices Update 05/03/2021
Wholesale Energy Prices Update 26/02/2021
Wholesale Energy Prices Update 19/02/2021
Net Zero Services