Please note: This offer is only available to business with a business energy contract.
- We’ll beat your initial renewal offer or we’ll give you £500.
- The guarantee is only offered against the new contract renewal prices provided by your current energy provider contained in your first renewal letter and is only valid where your annual consumption is more than 50,000 kWh and with non-half hourly electricity & gas.
- Any offer of a contract is subject to a credit check. If we can’t beat the renewal offer then we will send a £500 cheque made out to the business name within 28 days, following receipt of the written/email offer and of our declining to beat the offer from your existing supplier.
- If the customer wishes to make a claim, Utility Helpline must be contacted first. Customers must provide a renewal letter per fuel, per site to claim £500. Only one claim per fuel is permitted.
- Quotes must be like for like to be valid and must be valid for acceptance at the time of comparison. If customer is unable to take the cheapest rate offered by Utility Helpline the offer will not apply. Utility Helpline has the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time. The saving is calculated on unit rate and standing charge only. All contractual agreements offered are subject to a credit check.
- Alternative offers through third party intermediaries are not eligible for this promotion.